Saturday, October 9, 2010

Love Is The Cure

                 Love over and over again 
Why try love
Why bother with heartache and pain 
Why if your heart is broken should you try and repair it 
Love is suppose to make you touch the heavens above 
But it can break you down and leave stuck in the rain 
Never to see the joy because the hurt left you in so much pain
It leaves a woman scorned 
Makes a guy torn 
Once your hurt you bust the windows out his car
Once he is hurts he inflicts his pain on others 
Why does love hurt us so bad 
Why does Something that can be so good for us leave us in so much dispair 
Why if it doesn't work do we give love another opportunity 
How can love be the cure to our pain when it's the one who caused it 
Love I hate the guy but because of love you can't runaway 
Love he betrayed me but love I'll try you again 
Love he hit me but love he loves me
Love I'm done with you my heart has no place for you 
But love now I'm lonely without you 
Love can you come back in my life and make me happy again 
Love do you hear me I'm tired of the pain you cause me 
But love i love the things you do for me 
Love is that you that have returned to me 
Love I'm happy again
Love never leave me alone

No comments:

Post a Comment