Monday, October 11, 2010

One hand feeds Another

People often ask me why do i always help others and expect nothing in return ever? Well the thing is when I do things for people I don't do it to look for it to be reciprocated I do it because I want to do it. My thing is if I'm doing something for you it's up to wether you want to return the favor or not. 9 times out of 10 people aren't going to return the favor anyway it's just the world we live in. So I live my life not to expect people to do for you. If you look for someone to do something in return for a favor you did for them you'll be waiting forever. At the end of the day your good dead is never frowned on by god. So there for he will always look out for those who look out for others. That's just how onlookers at it though! Do you think good deeds should be returned by people who've had them done for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment