Saturday, October 9, 2010

Whats good music nowadays?

I know a few of you have been following my blog and see I been touching on a lot of different subjects. I know I have been getting alot of responses from the ladies on my topics I guess cuz i write things they can relate to huh? Well today I'm talking about one of my loves music. I know y'all love music Right. What is music to me you ask? To me music connects with you emotionally and even spiritually. In r&b the situations they talk about you have either personally been through yourself or you have known someone who has been through the love story the artist created for you to listen to. The sad love songs that artist write and sing paint a picture of heartache and pain and lots of women can relate to that I'm sure. Then you have the sex in music which I don't personally care for because that's not good music to me anybody can right a sex song cuz it's simple who can't say "I want to slip off your clothes and physically explore your curves" that's easy when you sing a song and paint pictures With your words like artist such as bilal,ne-Yo,jazmine Sullivan or even Melanie Fiona that's r&b I like. Trey songz is cool but he just explores the sexual part of music too much for me. That's just me but I bet none of y'all have ever heard of Pj Morton I can almost guarantee none of y'all would even give his music a chance because of his background his mother and father are both into church heavy but his music isn't gospel its about love and he does sing about sex at all how many ladies will listen to that I bet its like 10% of you would cuz alot of only want to here the hearth beak / sex songs. What do you consider to be good music? 

No comments:

Post a Comment