Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Am Me

A lot of people don't understand Joe Flowers Jr. The person so i thought I'd share a little about myself . I am a nice guy if i call you a friend i mean it I'd fight to the grave for you. If I'm your friend you can tell me anything and I'd understand. I wouldn't neglect because you have a defect in your life. if your boyfriend doesn't want me to talk to you then let me know and I'll easily disappear without a trace. I'm outspoken if i fell a certain way about a certain situation ill easily speak my piece about it. I don't care about what other people do what other people do doesn't concern me I'm only concerned about Joe Flowers Jr's life. I love music a lot of people say they love music but they really don't because the people that claim they do wouldn't give their ears a chance to experience something that could be better what they are currently listening to. I also love sports as well i watch participate in them and discuss them. This is me i don't hate on anything, everyone and everything deserves a chance. Its hard to explore the universe with a closed mind. I'm not all fun and games all the time i do have serious bones in my body. I am Joe Flowers Jr. the light skinned African American from Chicago Illinois with an old soul, I'm a positive thinker with a cup half full mind frame. I love people I'm a tad outgoing and a littler held back. This is me This is who I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment