Sunday, January 9, 2011

For Every Women

All I want to do is be relevant just tell me that I ever meant anything or that you can ever see me and you in another light it's like the dark women endure the darkest night by the wrong mean and mostly all them made u incapable of a first impression so what I do is I channel my aggression with no cable or antennas just intentions or impressing you if capable Hoping that the material possessions can materialize to a better you CARS nothing I drive can drive u out the frame of mind with such an ugly picture in it MONEY nothing I buy can by me more time for ears to tell your heart to listen to DIAMONDS a girls best friend that's what they say but believe me with the right allegiance u gone shine anyways so everyday the past is a couple more lines in her diary the day b4 is better than the present so anyone presented in her presence endures these life sentences no key for release...... no reason to be around .......she just writes a down... in... her....... diary








No comments:

Post a Comment